Tuesday 16 April 2013

Greenery Wreath

I made this simple wreath today for my bedroom door.  I am crazy about wreaths and I'm pretty sure I have too many.


I like doing things cheaply, so to make this one, I took apart a coat hanger, shaped it into a circle and then wrapped it in taupe fabric and held the end down with hot glue.  As you may notice, I can't do much without a cat helping.

From time to time when I am at a dollar store, I check the greenery and buy a cluster so that when it comes time to craft, I have several kinds on hand to make things interesting.  This wreath has six different types in it.

3 comments:

  1. I love wreaths, too, and don't have nearly enuf...:)) I need to make a trip to the dollar store. Your wreath is adorable.
    Here from Craftberry.....
    and, linking up to follow you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your wreath! Very creative! I am a new follower from southern charm. I would love for you to stop by my blog and hopefully want to follow me back! Have a great Friday! Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute! I love that you did it from Dollar Store greenery; darn it... I was just there! I should have picked some up. Next time for sure! Happy Tuesday! Jules from www.bles-id.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete