Wednesday 16 October 2013

Dragonfly Tablet Sleeve


I know, I know! My dragonfly love is getting out of control!  But I gave into my addiction to sew up a simple tablet sleeve.  I did some stitching on the wings to resemble veins but it's not showing up here.


The wee pocked holds the wee SD card adapter or whatever the kids are calling it these days. The shade of green is not true to the colour in this photo.


Why did this turn sideways? Baffled.


I used synthetic felts for this project and I was iffy about it because I have only ever used pure wool felt, but I actually like this stuff as it won't pill or fray, so I have found it to be a decent product and it costs fifty cents for an 8X8 piece.

If you can believe, it was cheaper to have this shipped from freaking TAIWAN than from any vendor in Canada or the USA, on Etsy.


0 comments:

Post a Comment